It was great to see everyone at Open House. Here are a couple key points from last night in cased you missed or need a reminder:
1. Guided Reading Folders will begin to come home next week. Refer to the sticky inside the folder as to when it should be returned.
2. FAST classes start on Monday. Please let me know if you have signed up your child. I need to know the class and the day that they will attend.
3. If you want your child on the permanent ice-cream list, I need a note.
4. CO-GAT Testing will be September 6th, 7th and 8th.
5. I will start sending home cards for good behavior beginning on Monday. Some of the cards will be the same as last year; however,I have added a card for "good listener" and "quiet mouse". If they have a yellow card, you will have a note from me with an explanation.
6. The students will have the opportunity to ago for a morning run in the gym every Monday. They must have on tennis shoes to participate.
I forgot to go over homework last night. We will begin homework the first week of September. I will send home a folder with a choice board inside. Your child will need to complete 5 activities from the choice board each month. More info to follow.
Specials next week:
Irish sent out a sign-up genius for Mystery Reader. If you did not receive it, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope everyone has a great weekend,